Christmas is nearly upon us (aaah!), so we’ve put together a little holiday gift guide for all the homebodies out there who are always looking for ways to make their spaces more, well… homely!
The word ‘Hygge’ and everything that surrounds it has come out of Denmark and in to the mainstream this year, so let’s start off with all things Cozy.
1. Set of 3 mini candles from Skandinavisk – John Lewis
2. Glerups slippers – Hus & Hem
3. Crof t bark coasters, set of 4 – John Lewis
4. Dot cushion by Hay – Haus London
5. Ceramic beaker cup – Minor Goods
6. Trigone cotton bedspread – Maisons Du Monde
Everyone has a food lover in their lives – we’ve got you covered with design led pieces for the kitchen.
1. Brass Cafetière by Barista & Co – Habitat
2. Slow brew mug – Minor Goods
3. Copper measuring cups – Marks & Spencer
4. Studio Formatta cocktail tray – Hus & Hem
5. Denim apron – Minor Goods
6. Set of 2 marble teacups & saucers – Oliver Bonas
And finally, gifts for the one who loves to host a pretty party
1. Brass dotted barware – Anthropologie
2. Cocktail glass set with oak paddle – LSA International
3. Babel archetype tower game – Oliver Bonas
4. Set of 6 black t light holders – Rockett St George
5. Hollywood cocktail shaker – Marks & Spencer
6. Marble & copper condiment set – Oliver Bonas